Wednesday, May 26, 2010

36 Days

until Graduation! I booked my flight, hotel and car rental this morning. I'm getting so excited. It's like.. it's finally here. I mean it's still 6 weeks away, but in all honesty... that's not that far off!

I've been missing Joey a lot the past couple of days. Not for any reason in particular just because. I have been waiting for a letter so (im)patiently it might kill me, but we're doing really good. Do you watch Glee? Last night the boys did a KISS cover, and KISS happens to be Joey's #2 band (#1 is areosmith!) and it just made me smile and think of him. I hope he's doing well. I hope he can feel my love.

I won my first contest!  Lindsay was holding a contest for a blenderbottle. And I won! And I just want to say a HUGE congratulations to her. 112 pounds lost and kept off!

Don't forget about my contest! it ends on Saturday and I have some really cool things for the winners!

I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for all the new followers!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

my hubby graduates from bootcamp in 36 days too!!!

The Sawyer Bunch said...

Awesome! maybe I'll see you there :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs