Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And.....he's off.

Joey is officially off to boot camp today. He drove to Sacramento yesterday afternoon so that early this morning he could go in for a med check and fill out his paperwork. My sister Jessica drove over with me this morning so that I could watch him swear in and say my final goodbye's. Joey and Lucy said their goodbye's yesterday, so she stayed with my parents this morning. Thankfully she had school today so she didn't miss me!

I'm so proud of Joey. He worked so hard the last 6 months to get into shape so he could join the Navy. He is so excited about this adventure. I am feeling very calm right now, but that very well could be because I am exhausted. I'm going to miss him so much, but I know this will be ok. Plus, I'm excited about the letter's I'll be receiving! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last photo with Joey's parents.

Last family photo!

Lucy took this picture.. pretty good eh?

Happy Family!

Saying "goodbye" to daddy


Always & Forver

right after he was sworn in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs