Saturday, May 8, 2010

How are you doing?

You know, it's not that I'm not grateful for people caring about Lucy and I while Joey is gone. I feel very comforted that people care enough to make sure we're doing alright, but the more I hear "how are you holding up"? the more I miss Joey. Today was kind of rough on me. I went out to the in-laws house for my BIL's going away party (he's joining the Army!) and being around his family, without him, was rough.

Today is the first day I felt like really crying and felt like I wasn't strong enough.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will take it as it comes.


georgiana said...

It's okay to not feel strong enough. You don't always have to be. You'll probably feel a little better if you let a few tears out. At least it works for me. I'm going through my first deployment right now and I can tell you I'm not as strong as I thought I was/as I should be. I have that kind of day at least once or twice a week. I hope you're okay, and yes tomorrow is a new day =] But remember it is okay to cry sometimes.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs