Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need help **edited**

So I want to change my blog, but I'm lame and I don't know how to do it.


1. I want to make it a 3 column.. how do you do that?

and

2. I want to make it custom..just mine (background, banner, font, button and signature)

ALSO! How do you change the color of the font in your posting? Like if I wanted to make 1 sentence red and 1 green how would I do that? And make it bigger or smaller?

I told you I was lame. But I want to be like a cool kid and have a cool blog!

I just wanted to say thanks to whitney  and  Abby for helping me out with this! It was so frustrating.. but I'm moving on and I like what I have for now!

And see I answered my own questions!

5 comments:

Jane Cat said...

Ok the one like green the next red high like what you want to be a different color and on the top of the post page (when making a new post) is a letter A and what look like a marker click that and change to whatever color you want. repeat how every many times you want

Jane Cat said...

sorry 2 buttons one for text color the other for background color

Jane Cat said...

hey I helped :P

Navywife102409 said...

Ohhh I am wondering the same thing!!! I have no clue what I am doing and I totally want the cool background and 3 columns! Can you help me? :D

The Sawyer Bunch said...

For the 3 column thing it is seriously the easiest thing if you go to http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ they have the layouts and SIMPLE instructions. Seriously, if I can do it, you can too!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs