Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh Monday's

how you always sneak up on me. It seems like the rest of the week goes by "normal" and the weekend go by at warp speed.

Well we made it. Week 2 is upon us. His recruiters told me to call them today because they would be able to look him up and get my his address. I have been looking forward to today for a week! So I wait until this afternoon to call, I need to not look totally needy and pathetic. I call the office two times before I call the cell. No answer on either line. I want to scream. I want to kick them. I want to run to Illinois and get it myself.

I'll try again tomorrow!

1 comments:

Jane Cat said...

http://www.bootcamp.navy.mil/contact_recruit.asp

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs