Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Five

I'm going to start this new thing, like so many other bloggers, with mannland5!

So we list the things that have made us: 







Just plain ol' happy this week!
1. JOYFUL: Lucy has hugged me every morning and told me she loves me, and that I make her happy
2. GIDDY: I found out that we are 1 day closer to graduation. His date change, 43 days instead of 44!
3. EXCITED: I found my mother's day gift from Joey yesterday. A heart necklace with matching earrings. 

4. THANKFUL: I'm thankful my mom let me cry yesterday
5. JUBILANT: My scale is moving in the right direction!!
6. HAPPY: JOEY CALLED YESTERDAY!!! I got a whole 10 minutes of his voice, and Lucy got to talk to him. Nothing could make a better birthday gift for me!


Jane Cat said...

um thats 6

Amanda said...

thats so great!! im so glad you got to talk to him.

Lindsay said...

So exciting!!!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I missed it this week! That is so sweet and so exciting!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs