Friday, May 14, 2010

What are you excited about?

I'm really excited about this blog, like I'm totally feelin' it. When I hit 25 followers (only 4 more!) I'm going to be doing a contest.. so look back for that!

 I'm also super excited about Robin Hood. It hasn't gotten very good reviews, but I don't care. I think it looks AWESOME! When hubs and I saw the first trailer we thought it was a prequel to "Gladiator" which lets face it, is one awesome movie!

I love this book. I've read it before but I'm reading it again. It's an AMAZING book with a very powerful message behind it.

 I'm excited that it's finally otter pop season again! They just don't taste the same in the winter time!

I'm excited that (hopefully) in the next couple of days I should be getting a letter from Joey. A real letter, not the one that is pre-typed that everyone sends home.

I'm also excited because my first bloggy contest that I entered is ending tonight! I have my fingers crossed. Check out  my entry here and then head over to  Christina's blog and read some of the other amazing entries! These women are so strong and such an inspiration to me!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm going to go see Robin Hood when it comes out. My boyfriend wants to see it. I'm haven't seen a trailer and not sure I want to see it or not, but I've made him suffer through all of my romantic comedies lol

Jen said...

Sarah, your blog looks great!way to go girl! :)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh I am so excited for Robin Hood! Yummy. Thanks for coming by my blog! I am so happy you found me :) I'm gonna link you up under my Navy Lovers!!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs