Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blog Stalk Saturdays

I spend a good majority of my Saturday mornings reading everyone's blogs and then finding new ones from your blogs. Most of the blogs that I have on the right side of the page are all blogs I found through my "blog stalking adventures". I thoroughly enjoy reading blogs, of all kinds. I really feel like it's a chance for people to be real and who they want to be. Mostly this was just a random post but I wanted to thank all you peeps out there for having a blog and giving me something to read :)

Do you have favorite blogs you like to stalk?

4 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Well thank YOU for reading! I adore YOUR blog :)

lmc said...

aww, I'm glad to be one of the blogs you like to stalk :)

Jenny and James said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that.

Whitney said...

I do that too!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs