Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 6

Day Six
Whatever tickles your fancy


So I suppose this means to write about whatever I want.. so I will tell you that I got a letter from Joey today! I've only received a handful of letters from him, but I've saved them all! And today's letter informed me that as of right now he's scheduled to leave for A-School July 4. Which, if true we will get roughly 2 1/2ish days together!  

I am so very excited by this news.  

Also, I would like to tell you that I have done the 30 day shred for 4 days now, and I am feeling the burn.. literally. I sweat so much when I do this short 20 minute video. YIKES, but such a good yikes. I will post my 5 day progress report tomorrow :)

As I get closer to graduation the more anxiety I feel about seeing him again. It's been 9 weeks since we've seen each other, that's a long time. I have been having mini-anxiety attacks about it actually, and while I'm still upset with myself for not working harder at losing weight, I have some pretty amazing friends who have helped me see that I am a beautiful lady and that he loved me before he left.. nothing has changed. I hope.

Also! Since I have over 50 followers now I'm going to be doing a contest very soon. So keep an eye out for it!



3 comments:

kmelanese said...

YaY for being able to spend time with your hunny before his next training! I am glad you are liking the 30 Day Shred. I think I might buy it. It sounds really good. I like that the workouts are only 20 minutes. That way I have no excuse because I can make 20 minutes to work out!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I was TERRIFIED when seeing Mr. Superman after 9 1/2 weeks of separation after BMT. It was good though. Being reunited made it feel like we had this new spark this new excitement that was a mix of nerves and giddy school kid love.

The Wifey said...

Letters are awesome! Yay for seeing him again soon!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs