Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I woke up yesterday morning

feeling like I'd been punched in the face. My pain didn't go away so I had the doctor check my ears and throat, they're all clear. I took some heavy duty pain meds last night only to wake up this morning feeling worse than before. Luckily I was able to get into a dentist this morning, diagnosis? NOTHING. He is treating me with a low dose of antibiotics and a prescription strength mouth wash to see if that will help kill any infection that might be in my mouth. So I went to the chiropractor to see if that would help.. I'm thinking it made it worse.

My mom thinks it's my sinus's. So I'm basically in the unknown and in an insane amount of pain unless I'm "doped" up. *sigh* at least I only have 16 days left.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh no! i really hope you feel better soon!!

jamie said...

oh i'm sorry. i hope you feel better soon!

Whitney said...

Hope you feel better!

The Sawyer Bunch said...

thanks everyone!.. I'm feeling "better" today. It's just a strange feeling that I haven't had before!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs