Saturday, June 12, 2010

My very first award!!

The Versatile Blogger
with this award there are some rules, which are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic
4. Let your nominees know about the award

Abby gave me my very first award! I'm very honored!! So thank you very very much!!
Seven things about me...since I just did a list of 25 random things I guess I'll have to think of some different ones, or at least try!!

1. I love the series "True Blood", and the books!
2. I love Bath & Body Works
3. I wash my sheets with a different detergent and fabric softener so they smell like lavender and are super 
soft!
4. I use flintstones vitamins for me and my daughter
5. My favorite "adult" cartoon is "Futurama"
6. I am hoping we get stationed in Virginia, so my husbands grandma can teach me to knit (*not the only reason but a good reason!*)
7. I am a Gleek

I nominate!
1. The mama at A Day In The Life of a Marine Corps Wife
2. Christina at Married to a Sailor: The Journey of a Navy Wife
3. Whitney at Everything Happens for a Reason
 4. Katie at Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend 
5.  Sarah at Diary of a Navy Wife
6. Allie at My Marine and Me
7. The Lt's wife at Rank & File Wifey
8. Jamie at Stuck in a world of Blue & Camo
9. Betty at Hellcat Betty
10. Skinnie Piggie at Skinnie Piggie
11. Star at Star Spangled Stockings
12. Sarah at G.I. Joe's Wife
13.  Jessica at Learning as we go
14. Jaime at fearfully wonderfully
15. Cheryl at boots in the doorway










4 comments:

Whitney said...

Thank ya :)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Congrats!! Awards are the BEST!!!

Christina said...

Thank you ma'am :D

Boots in the Doorway said...

THANKS for the award! :-)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs