Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sugar Dolls

Mrs. Gambizzle gave me a Sugar Dolls Award! Please go check out her blog, she's an awesome lady!






The rules are you have to tell your bloggy friends ten things about yourself and pass it on
ONE
I probably spend way to much time on the computer
TWO
I really love to cook 
  
Three 
I am actually embarrassed that I enjoy vampire novels  

FOUR
I like to read "True Crime" books. They just fascinate me!

FIVE
I'm more of a texter than a talker
SIX
I will listen to almost any kind of music. I dislike rap very much
SEVEN
I am nervous about moving away from my family
EIGHT
But, I'm anxious to be a family again
NINE
I go to wal-mart at least once a day
TEN
My favorite Disney movie is "Sleeping Beauty" 
  
I pass this award on to...

6 comments:

Mrs. Muffins said...

I love Sleeping Beauty too!!! Thanks so much for the award, hun!
xx

The Sawyer Bunch said...

You're welcome :)

HellcatBetty said...

You're too sweet!! Thanks, dearie :) I'm also more of a texter than a talker... it drives hubby bonkers.

Amanda said...

don't be embarassed!! i LOVE vampire books!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

Thank you for thinking of me! I LOVE vampire books too! Can't wait for the new Twilight movie!

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks for passing it along to me. ;) And I spend way too much time on the computer too!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs