Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five

Thursday Five

Happy

Grateful

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Thankful
Happy: I am happy to report that my teeth are healthy and that I have no cavities (probably the first time in my life!)
Grateful: I am grateful that I have a daycare provider that I can call on in the last minute to help with Lucy. 
Jubilant: I lost 2 pounds this week!
Ecstatic: I got to talk to Joey yesterday. It was a short phone call, but seriously I needed it!!!
Thankful: I am thankful for my friends. Who are there for me through thick and thin. 

 

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Loving the new layout!!

I got the goodies in the mail today! Thank you :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs