Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Five

Thursday Five

To play..Just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Delighted

Grateful

Totally Stoked

or

Thankful
 
I am Happy that I had the opportunity to take Lucy to the Zoo yesterday
 
I am  delighted that I have a large book list to read!
 
I am  Grateful for good friends who love me and support me always
 
I am  Totally Stoked to have gotten to news about Joey's A-school!
 
And I am so Thankful for my parent's who are always there for me
 
 

4 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh book lists are always great!

Jordan said...

jealous you have a great book list! care to share a few good titles? :)

Carmen said...

Yay for a book list and finding out his A-school!

Ashleigh said...

Got your package in the mail today. I especially love the Victoria's Secret hand sanitizers! Thank you so much! xx

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs