Thursday, June 17, 2010

What are you excited about?

I am in love with this camera. It was a good choice on my part, and I did it all on my own!


This week I should be getting my soundtrack! I had it once before and I lost it. This is the best movie in the world.. every one should see it at least once (but you'll get hooked and watch it over and over!)


I can lie and say that my daughter is excited about this movie, but I'm going to be honest here. When I heard they were making a 3rd I almost peed my pants. I love Woody and Buzz! Sure I'll take my daughter to see it so I don't look like the weird old lady watching a kids movie, but we all know I'll enjoy it way more than my 3 year old.


"

My newest blog. I get multiple requests for recipes and idea's so I thought it would be a very good idea to just start a blog. I am still in the process of getting all my recipes in there, but I'm still very proud of it!

  
until I get to see the love of my life again.. I'm VERY excited. 

What are you excited for?

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I really want to see Toy Story 3 too. My boyfriend does too, and we are going to watch it when he comes back. We even watched the first and second one in theatres, when they re-released them a couple of months ago

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs