Friday, July 9, 2010

Cherries


Mrs. Gambizzle @ Life as a Sailor's Girl gave me this adorable award for my blog! I love it. Thank you, it made me smile on a rough day :) go check out her blog, she's a very sweet lady! I'm glad I stumbled across her blog!
 
So the rules to this cute award are list three things that you love about yourself, and pass it on to five more bloggers who are extra special.
  • I love my eyes, I think they're my best feature
  • I love that I'm counted on as being a good friend
  • I love my cooking skills!
 
The 5 blogs I'm passing this on to are..



2 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Congrats!!! What a fun award.

Amanda said...

thanks so much!!! and yeah, the garrison cap is pretty funny looking, but Im used to seeing him in it. :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs