Friday, July 9, 2010

day 21

Day Twenty One
A Recipe
I'm still working on my recipe blog. It's taking a lot longer than I'd hoped, but it has a few recipes on there s be sure to check it out.. 
"

But the recipe I'm going to share is......

Artichoke Dip

Ingredients
~ 1 8oz can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
~ 1 cup mayonnaise
~ 1 4oz. can chopped green chilies, drained
~ 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
~ Dash of tabasco sauce (optional)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400*
2. Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Place in an 8x8 baking dish
3. Cook for 20 minutes
4. Serve with pita chips, crackers, or sliced bread!


1 comments:

Mrs. Wifey said...

Wow, you are talented. I wish I could work on recipes like this -:)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs