Tuesday, July 13, 2010

day 25

Day Twenty Five
My day in great detail
This will be the most exciting post I have ever written.... {sarcasm}

- 7:15 am, woke up and laid in bed for like 25 minutes
- 7:40 am, got out of bed and checked my e-mail
- 8 am, had 2 pieces of toast
- 8:30 - 9:30 am, surfed the web
- 9:30 am, went for a 1 mile walk
- 10 am talked to joey, finished walk
- 10:30 am, had a ham sandwich and took a shower
- 11 - 12:30 hung around the house doing not much
- 12:45, went to Wal-Mart for some packing tape and checked my mail
- 1:30 - 4:30  had some lunch with Lucy and watched some Backyardigans
-  4:30 skyped with Joey for like 15 minutes
- 5:00 started dinner 
- 6:00 skyped with Joey again and ate dinner
- 7:00 cleaned the kitchen
- 7:30 watched Lucy ride her bike all by herself for the first time!
- 8:00 went for a .5 mile walk
- 9 came home, took a shower, put Lucy to bed
- 9:30 started a new post, watching Grey's Anatomy, and surfing the web

I'll go to bed soon. Whoop. 


 

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Ahhh, grey's anatomy is my anti-drug. Or something like that :) I love it!
And YAY for skype-ing! YAY!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs