Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 27

Day Twenty Seven
My month in great detail
June 15 - June 30 
  • Went to Sacramento Zoo and Fairy Tale Land 
  • Counting the days until Graduation
  • Writing Sailor Man letters every night
  • Ran a ton of errands
  • Tried hard to stay busy
  • Worked my butt off to fit into my dress
  • Flew to Chicago
  • Drove to Great Lakes
  • Waited patiently for the day to come
  July 1 - July 15
  • Went to Graduation
  • Was reunited with my Love
  • Had a wonderful 16 hours with my love
  • Flew home
  • Celebrated the 4th of July 
  • I've been waiting for orders
  • waiting for orders
  • waiting for orders
  • Watching Grey's Anatomy




 

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Sounds like a busy month! You know the military saying... "hurry up and wait"

It sucks! haha

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh man jam packed month!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs