Saturday, July 17, 2010

day 29

Day Twenty Nine
Hopes, Dreams and Plans 
for the next 365 Days

  • I hope to survive the first year of the Navy
  • I hope to survive the first move
  • I hope Lucy and Sailor Man survive the first move
  • I hope to lose 60 pounds
  • I dream to start a craft business
  • I dream that my crafts turn out the way I hope
  • I hope to make new friends
  • I hope to be the best I can be


  • Move to first duty station
  • Lose weight
  • Teach Lucy to write her first name and hopefully, possibly her last name
  • Start a craft business
  • Go to Disneyland (or World if we're on that side of the country) as a family vacation
  • Pay down the car
  • Be more "1950's housewifey"
  • Keep up the blog

P.S. My Contest ends Monday night at 11:59 PT, so please take a look and enter! The Giveaway is really awesome, you WANT to do it, I promise!


 

2 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

What fabulous hopes and dreams!

I Am a Marine's Girl said...

Those are some amazing hopes and dreams. And shh, don't tell more people!!! Then there will be more competition!! :D

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs