Thursday, July 8, 2010

day 20

Day Twenty
A Hobby

I love to read. Although I haven't always been that way. My mom turned me onto "reading for pleasure" when I was 15. I read "Harry Potter" for the first time and fell in love. After that I was able to pick up books and read all the time. I've actually read 5 books in the last 4 or 5 days, I end up staying up until 1 or 2 am because I'm reading these books. Don't judge me... they're vampire books. Aside from the vampires and stuff it's actually a really good romance series!




  

4 comments:

jamie said...

I do the same thing i start a book and get lost in it.

Jenny and James said...

Oh, what are you reading. I need some new books to read. I've read all the twilight books probably 30 times each and am kind of burnt out with them.

Niki @ Ambitious Gurl said...

I love to read!!!!! I could easily read a book a day. I know for most moms that is hard to do but my kids are great and know that if they need me I will gladly put my book down to help them. But they also love to read so they will sit with me and read their books too. :)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I am definitely a READER!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs