Sunday, July 18, 2010

day 30

Day Thirty
Whatever tickles my fancy
Well I made it through the meme. I can't believe it, some of the days were rough! Honestly, I'm only posting right now because I want to be done and over with this thing... 

BUT I was wondering if there was anyone out there interested in being a guest blogger for me? I'd love to start a new segment for my blog and have a guest blogger weekly maybe. If you're interested please leave me a comment or e-mail me and we'll talk!


ALSO, we had better get our orders this week or I may go insane. 

My contest ends tomorrow night! Check it out and enter, it's awesome!





2 comments:

KT said...

That last comment made me laugh. Though, you ought to be careful about saying such things - the military likes a challenge...

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh guest bloggers are so fun!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs