Friday, July 23, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I'm going to start doing this! Thanks to Wife of a Sailor, this is a great way to get to know other Military Spouses. All you do is fill out this questionnaire and then link it up on her blog! Don't forget to check her out and read the other entries!



1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?
I haven't been through a deployment yet but while he's been gone at bootcamp and a-school I've missed him. I miss his smell, his laugh, his jokes.. and his back rubs!

2. What do you miss least?
farts probably

3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?
Probably red because it's generally the color I always choose. Orange because it's my hubs favorite color. And green because I love that color!

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
Laughter.. it would be a light floral scent. I feel everyone needs more laughter in their lives.

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?
I have those "Shape-Ups" so I guess it would say.. "she's trying to lose weight" and it would be true :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs