Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Five


Where we list the 5 things that made us:

joyous 
jubilant 
exuberant 
thankful 
merry 
 
1. I am extremely joyous that we finally have a little extra money 
 
2. I am jubilant that I am not gaining any weight
 
3. I am beyond exuberant that we will be a family again in about 36 hours!
 
4. I am  thankful that I have a father-in-law who can, and is willing, to help with car troubles!

5. I am merry because I get to see my husband tomorrow and Lucy gets to see her daddy!


2 comments:

Mrs. Gambizzle said...

Awww I bet you're excited :) Hope you have a good time with him & thanks for linking up!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

All such great things! Gah! 36 hours :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs