Friday, August 27, 2010

D day

We were told that if he didn't fly out on Saturday he wasn't going to go. He left this morning :( I am trying so hard to be strong, to hold back my tears so Lucy doesn't see them, but they keep coming. Lucy keeps saying "don't cry mom, it will be ok" and then took my hand. How can a 3 year old be stronger than her mommy?

He's been gone for 30 minutes and I miss him already.. so much. All the times I picked a fight with him seem so awful now, and I wish I could take them back.

Please pray that he makes it to the ship safely and that he returns to us safely.


"We may not have it all together; but together we have it all" close together or far apart, you will always have my heart. I love you a million billion gillion.

*I posted a new page, "my deployment to-do", it's a list of goals for me during this deployment. I'll keep ya'll updated on how I'm doing*

7 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh girly I'm sorry. You can do it. We are all here for you :)

♥ Elizabeth said...

hugs :)

Holly said...

You have such a sweet little girl. Sarah, it's more than ok for you to cry over this, especially in front of Lucy. It shows her how much you really love her daddy! It's healthy for her to see that. And it shows that she understands it all because she wants to comfort you. So cry. Cry with her. Cry holding her. And remember that those are tears of love.

Amanda said...

stay strong girl!!! im here if you need anything. :)

Allie said...

I hope he makes it home safely and very soon!

Whitney said...

hugs girl!

Ashley Ann said...

Stay strong and you are all in my prayers. Hope the deployment goes by fast for you!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs