Thursday, August 19, 2010

You know what is really awesome?

Bloggy friends meet ups!! Photina over at one guy in a house of girls lives in San Diego and she planned a meet up! We went over to Breakers Beach on North Island and hung out! She brought along two of her friends to hang out as well and it was nice!

{We were hoping to meet up with Elizabeth from The Young Retiree but she was waiting for schawns and didn't make it.. next time!}

We had a great time even though I got sunburned pretty badly :(





2 comments:

♥ Elizabeth said...

And would you believe THEY STILL HAVE NOT COME! I haven't showered for fear I would be naked when the doorbell rang. I haven't gone to the store to get breakfast for Fiona... I called them around 7 and the woman said they deliver as late as 10 pm... RIDICULOUS!

The Wifey said...

It was so much fun! We have to do it again soon!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs