Monday, September 27, 2010

Mili Mondays

I was featured on Mrs. Gambizzles Mili Monday's!




Also, I would like to thank you for commenting on my last post. It's helpful to me to know that people do read my blogs. I wish there was a "like" button like on Facebook. Then you could just like it and I would know that people read. I've been thinking about it for a while and I have a few idea's for a new segment and also a new blog hop idea as well. I'm in the "in development" stages of these so keep your eye out and I'll be posting about them soon enough.

I will also be doing a giveaway at 100 followers!

Again, thank you for letting me know. It really makes me feel better ♥


6 comments:

Mrs H. said...

i loved your post on Mili Mondays!

♥ Elizabeth said...

I feel the same way, about the like button. Ever since blogger started that whole "stats" thing I find it interesting to see how many people read vs. how many leave comments. It's quite a different number!

Allie said...

I looooved your post! I want to do a give away at 100 followers and I am close, but I have NO idea what to do!

*~BrittDill~* said...

I loved loved loved your post on Mili Mondays! I think there are more and more people joining the military today, because they need a job and need to be able to provide for their families.

P.S. I also grabbed your button to put on my bloggy blog! :)

Cheyla Marie said...

If you go to design and then click edit on blog posts there is a "reaction" area where you can add like it, or whatever you want, for people to click!

Sailor's Wife said...

Cheyla -

I've tried adding it and it doesn't show up?

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs