Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Five



Happy

Joyous

Giggly

Lucky

Thankful
 
 
1. I am Happy that my Sailor made it to his ship safely

2. I am Joyous that I got a call from Sailor Man this morning. Best wake up ever!

3. I am Giggly that I have 80 fans on my new facebook page, and 82 on my blog!

4. I am Lucky that I have friends and family who love and support me. Who have called, texted or e-mailed to see how I was doing. 

5. I am Thankful to my husband and the sacrifice he is making for his family. 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs