Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Five

I really need to post in this weeks Thursday Five. I need to look back on the last week to find what I am truly lucky about. I've had a rough emotional week, that I may sometime blog about but not right now, and I need to look back and find the positives of the week. So this Thursday Five is really important to me.




Thankful

Giddy

Happy

Excited

Adored
 
I am thankful for my parents. They have been more supportive through this "new journey" than I could have ever hoped for. 

I am giddy that my husband called me this morning. I needed to hear his voice and Lucy needed to talk to her daddy. 

I am happy that we have food in the house, and a house to live in. 

I am excited that my mom is coming down in a couple of weeks.

I have an amazing husband who is making an amazing sacrifice to provide for his family. He loves Lucy and I more than anything in this world, and that makes me feel adored. 


1 comments:

Carmen said...

Awwww I'm so glad that you got to hear from him! That's always the best. Keep your head up girly, you'll be okay!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs