Saturday, October 23, 2010

Adventures in the City: San Diego Zoo

San Diego Zoo Sign Pictures, Images and Photos

The World Famous San Diego Zoo. When we moved here one of the first things we did was buy passes to the zoo. The first time we went it cost almost $60 just for Lucy and I, so we decided it would be better to just buy the passes. If we had only gone 1 other time (after buying the passes) we would have paid for the passes. We've gone a few times since we've lived here and I can say the passes are 100% worth the investment. I can go for an hour and leave without feeling guilty about wasting money.

We went this last week with Photina and her girls. Lucy loves her girls and we had a great time. We only stayed a few hours and I saw some exhibits I've never seen! Actually, every time we've gone I've seen something new. It's fun!

So, if you're in the area, I recommend seeing it. Food in the park is a bit expensive, good but pricey. You can buy a souvenir cup ($11.99) and get free refills all day. That is totally worth it!!

5 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I love the San Diego Zoo! So fun :)

Beka said...

I haven't been there since I was a kid. I think I will take the hubby there when he comes back. Glad you guys had a great time.

Photina said...

It was so much fun! Thanks for coming with us. We will have to go again.

Carmen said...

I love the San Diego zoo!!

Cheyla Marie said...

My fiance took me here the day he proposed =)
I love it there!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs