Saturday, October 2, 2010

Adventures in the City

Welcome to my new segment! I have decided that since no matter where the Navy places us, it will be a "big" city and will have loads of things for us to do. Which also means that I need to get out and do some exploring during the week. Every Saturday I will post about a new thing we did in the city, it could be a place we visited, a new part of the beach, a restaurant or even a store! I'm excited about this because it means that I will have an excuse to do some exploring!

When we moved here we had to drive to the store and right next to Ralph's is a little yogurt shop (seriously, if you didn't know it was there you'd drive right past it), and I wanted to try it immediately! I love love love frozen yogurt. So, last night Goose and I headed out to try it. It's a cute little shop that offers about 6 different flavors at any given time. They even offer weight watchers 1 point yogurt! They have low fat and fat free flavors and normal fat flavors as well. They change up their yogurts every 5 days and the ones that are the best sellers come back more often. They don't have "flavors of the month" but since it's fall they do have a Pumpkin flavor. I tried it and it was delicious! But they had a red velvet flavored. And no matter how good any other yogurt wants to be, red velvet will always win. Because we happened to be there during happy hour we got a small for $1.50 each. Goose got strawberry yogurt with chocolate chips and I got my beloved red velvet. So so yumm. 






 Seriously, best $4.62 I ever spent. 



5 comments:

Photina said...

What a great idea!

kmelanese said...

I love little ice cream places! Thay are always cheap and delicious!

Whitney said...

Looks really yummy!

♥ Elizabeth said...

Ummm... we are seriously going there tomorrow. How fabulous and I love this idea! I can't wait for other Saturday's!

Carmen said...

Looks delicious!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs