Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First day of school

My little girl started school today! Where we live they have a preschool program through the Navy (only $40 a month!) and at first we didn't get into the program. I was totally bummed but a week ago I got the call that her name had been pulled from the waiting list and she could start! I was so excited for her, she needs the time with other kids and I need the quiet time. I'm so excited for her to make new friends and to socialize with someone other than her mother. I love it because we can walk to and from school and even stop by a park for a picnic after class. We drove over this morning since it was drizzling when we woke up but I hope we'll be able to walk more often!









4 comments:

Katy said...

i love the second to last picture - she looks like she's saying "sheesh mom, just leave"

Yay for school

Photina said...

Yay for school! I hope she loves it.

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

So cute!

Allie said...

Awwww SO cute!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs