Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday Five

I have a major case of blogger block. I haven't thought of anything interesting to write about this week, and for whatever reason I haven't been in the mood to blog. I'm glad it's Thursday because it gives me something to blog about:




Grateful

Adored

Motivated

Happy

Blessed


1. I am Grateful Sailor Man's ship pulled into port today. Lucy and I were able to skype!

2. I have an amazing friend who made a little extra effort this week to make me feel Adored

3. I am super Motivated because I have only 10 pounds left to lose before I fit into jeans I haven't worn since I was first married!!!!!!!

4. I am Happy that tomorrow is pay day. I have to get ready for halloween!

5. I am Blessed to live in the great U.S.A. where I can enjoy the freedoms that so few in this world enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs