Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Five



Happy

giddy

Joy

glee

thankful

1. I am Happy that I've made some pretty good friends here finally!

2. It makes me giddy to think of my husband coming home

3. I love the food network, it honestly fills me with Joy

4. I am filled with thoughts of glee when I think about the future and possibilites!

5. I am thankful that my in-laws are coming this weekend and my family is coming the next weekend. I am also thankful that I get to go to Disneyland and go home for Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs