Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Five

Have you done your Thursday Five? There is still plenty of time, so head over to Life as a Sailor's Girl and link it up!




Giggly

Snuggly

Thankful

Excited

GLEE!



1. I am Giggly because in 24 hours my family will be here and in 120 hours we're going to Disneyland!

2. I love my evening time with Lucy. She gets very Snuggly and it makes me feel like my life has a purpose.

3. I am Thankful for my Sailor Man. For all he does for his family and the sacrifice he is making to do it for his family.

4. I am way Excited to go home for Thanksgiving. It is a much needed break!!

5. It makes my heart fill with GLEE! when I watch Lucy finish her puzzles by herself, or when she figures out a Blue's Clues or a Dora episode.

2 comments:

Beka said...

Yay for family visiting! and Disneyland! Have fun!! <3

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Awe have fun!!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs