Monday, November 1, 2010

Adventures in the City: Souplantation

I know I am 2 days late but I had family come into town, and so I was busy with them. I was also getting ready for a vacation to Disneyland! This will be my last Adventure in the City for a little bit because we're going home for vacations and such.

Last Tuesday Elizabeth and I had a great lunch date, since she's moving and I was leaving it was fun to get together before all that happened. We heard some wonderful things about Souplantation so we decided to hit it up. It's a pretty decently priced place, it was about $20 for the 2 of us with 2 drinks. It's a buffet style, salad bar and soup. It was pretty good, but the conversation was the best. We were there for 2 + hours and didn't even know it! It was lovely!





2 comments:

Photina said...

Souplantation is my favorite restaurant in San Diego. Glad you enjoyed it.

Carmen said...

Looks yummy!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs