Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

{Resolution}: a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something. 

I love making lists and this year I decided, after reading this post from the young retiree, that there were indeed some things I want need to change in my life, and so a list began. I came up with the 5 main areas of my life, and then made sub lists for those areas (did I mention I like lists!)


Physical: 
  • Lose 50 pounds (if I lose more, fabulous! But I'm not going to stress about it)
  • Walk every morning (1/2 mile to start and go up from there..)
  • Walk every evening  (^ same as above)
  • Get my health in check
  • Get pregnant
Emotional:
  • I need to work on my anxiety. While Sailor Man was away it got a little out of control and I need to get it in check before I go cah-razy!
  • Get my mind in order to deal with the very real possibility, that we may not be able to get pregnant again. 
Mental:
  • I want to read more. A few months ago there was a book list challenge on facebook. I clicked the books I had read, and it was 10 out of 100. 10%!? That was lame. And probably 80% of those books I read in high school. So I found the list and I will try and conquer that list 1 at a time. Hopefully by 2012 I'll have that 10% up to at least 60%.  
  • I would like to spend less time doing hum drum activites and spend more time doing something productive. Spend more time with my daughter, read, craft, scrapbook, experiment in cooking, write, or whatever...less time on facebook, less time on the computer in general. 
Spiritual:
  • I want to center my life. 
  • I want to focus on my spiritual blessings and bring them out in my more in my daily life. 
 Temporally:
  • Clean out the all the unnecessary crap we have in the house
  • Pay off credit cards
  • Actually save some money

What would you like to change in 2011?




 

2 comments:

Sailor Bride said...

AWESOME GOALS! I would say they are very reasonable resolutions and I'm here to cheer you on if you need support :)

Sailor's Wife said...

Thank you love! I will need all the support I can get!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs