Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Five


Excited
Joyful
Thankful
Happy
Pumped


1. I am Excited that my BFF Katrina is coming to town and visiting me!!!

2. I get very Joyful this time of year. The Christmas season always seems so calm to me. Not the stress of presents and whatever, but when I look at the lights and the peacefulness of the night I feel overcome with joy.

3. I am Thankful for all my blessings this year. It's been a year of up's and down's but all in all I am Thankful for it all.

4. I am Happy that I am done with Christmas shopping.. and that we got a little extra money this year so that I could provide a good Christmas for my family and friends.

5. I am BEYOND Pumped that I have less than 2% on my DOM!!!!

What are you 5's this week? Link up!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Yay for less than 2%! That's so exciting!

A Marine's Wife! said...

LOVE #5! thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs