Thursday, January 27, 2011

blizzard bloghop


I was reading this post from Goodnight Moon, and I thought it would be fun to join in. I have some new followers who don't know much about me, so this is a great chance for you to get to know me. This bloghop is actually sponsored by the fabulous Household 6 Diva, and she's giving away some prizes!

I am Mrs.S. 

I am:
  • 25 years old
  • A sailor's wife
  • a pretty good cook
  • always trying to lose weight
  • an avid reader
  • movie geek
  • addicted to facebook
I like:
  • to pretend I have my own cooking show when I'm cooking in the kitchen
  • to make homemade bread.. yumm
  • movies. anything and everything about them
  • red velvet cake, cupcakes and ice cream.
  • chocolate
  • raw potatoes
  • potatoes in any form
  • to sleep late
  • have a dance party in the living room with sailor man and Lucy

This is Sailor Man:
He is:
  • a music geek
  • a sailor on the USS Dubuque
  • a Ship's Serviceman
  • an avid gamer
  • a dork
  • a singer
  • a musician
  • sexy
He likes:
  • Fable (he owns all 3)
  • Halo
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Aerosmith
  • Kiss
  • to play guitar, bass and drums
  • to sing
  • mountain dew

This is Goose.
She is:
  • 3, going on 16
  • super smart, sometimes for her own good
  • my angel 
  • a daddy's girl
  • a grandpa's girl
  • hilarious!
  • in preschool and loves every minute of it
She likes:
  • her "white" blankie (it's actually light pink)
  • to suck her thumb
  • to play "pretty pretty princess" with daddy
  • Spongebob
  • Disney movies
  • to play "Super Mario Brothers" for the Wii with us. She's pretty good for a 3 year old. 
  • her grandpa, papa, and uncle
  • to tell jokes

Together we make up the Sawyer Bunch

I started this blog back in May when Sailor Man left for bootcamp. I had been reading some military blogs and I felt like this was a good move for me. I needed a place to vent, talk, cry, or laugh too about my military journey. We are currently stationed in San Diego, but Sailor Man's ship is decommissioning this summer and we're waiting for our new orders, which may take us away from San Diego. I have to say that I am not excited about this part, as we have been super spoiled living here. It is January, and we went swimming outside this afternoon. Super spoiled.

hm.. what else can I say? You should get to know me. I'm pretty fabulous.






2 comments:

Katie aka Sailors Princess said...

HI there following you from BlizzardBLogHop. We just did a decom last year. Love the look of your blog. Have a great day!

http://sailorsprincess07.blogspot.com

http://twitter.com/sailorsprincess

Emily Roe said...

Hi there! It's so nice to "meet" you!!! Oh, I wish your were moving to AK sooner so we can actually meet- we're moving at the end of May!
We love it here! You guys will have to blast!

~Emily
www.emily-roe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs