Thursday, January 20, 2011

a mix of everything...

Please post a link, or your button, to your blog here - I need some new people to blog stalk ones!!
Also, I am having a really hard time getting started this time around. I can't stop snacking. People will say "put the fork down and step away", and I will tell you that it is not that easy. You think I like being 260 pounds? You think I like feeling like a whale? No, no I do not enjoy that. I became this way because I am an emotional eater, and I have been dealing with severe depression for the last 7 years. While I finally have a grasp on my depression, it's harder to get a grip on my eating. Habits are extremely hard to change, and eating habits are one of the hardest to change. 

I eat when I'm happy, sad, bored, tired, excited, depressed and when I'm hungry. I wish I was like my daughter and only ate until I was almost full. But I don't. I eat and eat and eat. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm still eating, which is a big problem.  


So I'm still trying to get started and I am trying, but maybe not hard enough?
My brother-in-law is getting married August 20th. I want to be at 200 pounds for the wedding, can I lose 60 pounds in 7.5 months? We shall see. 

And since I haven't done it in a while... and you should do it too!




Blessed
Incredible
Productive
Elated
Happy






1. I am  Blessed with an amazing family. Goose and Sailor Man make me whole


2. It makes me feel Incredible when people compliment anything about me. Goose told me yesterday that I looked pretty.


3. I love to have a clean house and then sit and do nothing. It makes me feel Productive and lazy all at the same time. 


4. I am Elated by the possibility of taking Lucy to Disneyland for her birthday!!


5. I am Happy we decided to get rid of our cable. I'm a little sad about having to say goodbye to the "Food Network" but, I'm generally happy about the decision. 







4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your list!

AngieDMac said...

Found ya through the Thursday 5 link up. So! Hello! I'm a newbie that you can blog stalk. ;) And love the list!

And you can lose the weight. You just have to push yourself! I believe in you! :D

angiedmac.blogspot.com

the princess said...

I am enjoying your blog! Here is mine if you want to follow it :) http://geekprincessblog.blogspot.com/

Ginny said...

your blog is fun!!

follow me!

http://ouranchorsaweigh.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs