Saturday, January 29, 2011

So...

My name is Sarah and I'm a facebook and blog aholic. One of my resolutions for this year was to de-junk my life, and since I have 4 blogs I need to cut back on them. I'm going to cut out my recipe blog for now. I'm going to transfer all those recipes over here, and start a new segment on my blog "Recipe Tuesday". I'm still trying to decide if I want to do it as a blog hop or just where I post ((input here would be helpful)). Eventually I will close out my weight loss one as well, and then I will only have my private family (which I will always keep) and this one. And I'm going to be changing some things for PERSEC sake. I will keep my name but I'm going to remove Goose's name (it's her nickname, so I will call her that instead) and keep Sailor Man as Sailor Man.

I'm thinking about redoing my blog design, but I'm drawing a blank as to what I actually want to do with it.

I spent the morning scrubbing out my house (it's been fairly neglected for the last weekish, ok 2 weeks), laundry, and baking bread. I will spend the rest of the afternoon blog hopping! Sailor Man took the Goose to the zoo so I'm ALL alone :)

PS. I'm hosting a CSN giftcard giveaway! click here to enter

1 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

How about using a darker color for your text, so it's a bit easier to see.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs