Tuesday, January 11, 2011

weighing in...

I was worried about the first weigh in. Last week wasn't the easiest for me, this diet and I aren't exactly on the best of terms. So now I'll make excuses: I didn't have the food I need/wanted to have to diet. I walked a little but I was to tired to go to the gym.

Actually, I don't think they are so much excuses as actual reasons. We didn't have all the right food, we still had our "normal" food. I have my new shopping list and I am going shopping tomorrow for all the healthy food/snacks I can buy. I'm making due with what I have but it's hard when you don't have the proper food. As for the gym, being tired is just an excuse not to go. I did start walking a little more last week, and will continue this week but I hope to start going to the gym soon. I don't have a music player and that makes it hard for me as well. I have to have something going on, not just the tv or a book.

Anyway, I bet you're all wondering what my weigh in is right?






there we go, 1.2 pounds. Not bad at all. Hopefully next week it will be a little higher.


On another note...I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I've been super moody and agitated lately. I feel cautiously optimistic yet I feel like there is a doom cloud circling my head, it just hasn't landed yet. I'm having a hard time shaking the feeling and it's getting me down :( I'm a little bit stressed about these orders. I am super impatient and I hate not knowing things.


I need to shake this funk because it's really no fun feeling this way all the time. What do you do to shake funks?

P.S. If you live in the Hampton Roads, VA area - check out my giveaway!!! Go on. You know you want too!

3 comments:

*~BrittDill~* said...

Congrats on the weight lose!!!

my other half is a sailor. said...

you already look amazing! but, keep up the great work! love your blog

Dieting Confession said...

Food and more glorious food!

I guess most of us have a love hate relationship with food. It is nice to see that you are trying to do something about your weight. Keep up the great initiative!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs