Friday, February 18, 2011

Do you love it?

Cause I LOVE it. Thank you so much to the AH-MAZING Christina from Journey of a Navy Wife. She runs "CrushGFX" and just did my awesomely amazing new layout! I am so happy with it, I'm almost giddy! It's sassy, sexy and unique - just like me :) So if you are in the market for a new layout, go check her out, cause she's pretty amazing (obviously!).

As you can see, on the top of the page, there are links - Navy, Army, Marine, Air Force, and Other Blogs, these are links to the pages that I had on my blog before. I always love to add to them so check them frequently, and check out the blogs I have up there, they are awesome ladies!

ALSO! ---------------------------> over here on the right side, you notice a button entitled "Recipe Swap Tuesday"? I am starting a BRAND NEW blog hop on Tuesdays, starting this week! So look for it and be ready to link it up!

And, if you haven't already - head on over to my Scentsy Page and check me out! After I reach 100 fans I will be doing a giveaway, AND the person with the most referrals to my page gets a full size warmer of their choice, for free!!

4 comments:

iRgruntwife said...

Oh It's so pretty! Very nice work!

kmelanese said...

I LOVE it!!! It is so cute!!! OKay, maybe I'm stupid but what does the Lima Oscar Victor Echo mean?

Sailor's Wife said...

:) If you look at what is capitalized you will see that it spells out L O V E. It's the phonetic alphabet.

Jenny and James said...

I do love it! It's very cute ;)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs