Friday, February 4, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that I am super impatient with the Navy right now. I hate that we don't know where we'll be going after the ship decoms in 5 months.

I confess that sometimes I have dreams about Edward.

I confess that I would rather blow our tax return on super fun stuff instead of paying off bills (which we will don't worry, I would just rather buy more fun stuff).

I confess that while I would rather buy fun stuff, I'm extremely excited to pay off these bills. 

I confess that Goose has been driving me crazy the last week. Her attitude and increased by a lot and I'm not sure why..

I confess that I enjoy Vampire novels.

I confess that I ate a whole box of Samoa Girl Scout Cookies alone (in my defense it's only 15 cookies.. and I ate it over the course of 2 days..)

5 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Edward? As in Edward from Twilight? Are we speaking the same language? I hope so, because I have dreams about Edward too...usually him and I together.

Oh, OK. I started typing this before I got to the bottom and now I see that you confessed a love for Vampire novels, so I know we're speaking the same language. I do too...have a huge love for sparkly vampires...and vampire novels.

I also would love to spend our tax return on frivolous things, but will do the responsible thing instead.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Rachel Murphy said...

Enjoyed your confession.. Paying bills can be really hard but the rewards pay off in the end!

Have a great weekend :)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

MMM I love me some vamps.

Mamarazzi said...

GREAT confessions...i haven't had a tax return in years...we usually end up paying or breaking even. lame. i remember the days of just blowing it like it was found money. good times.

thanks for linking up and for following my blog. i love making new bloggy friends. i always follow people who comment on my blog back to their's to leave a little comment love.

hey as long as i am here i thought i would let you know that your email is not enabled. *gasp* i know a lot of people don't even know about this. but basically what this means is that when you leave a comment on someone's blog and they get an email notice letting them know you left some love, they are not able to reply to your email...because instead of your email address in the reply there is "no-reply comment". i know a lot of bloggers who loooove to keep the conversation going and honestly i can pretty much promise you will love blogging even more if you do this one little thing.

i know this was a lot of info for a comment...so email me and i will teach you how to fix it AND tell you how fixing it can qualify you for a fun prize over on my blog! woo hoo...prizes!!

____j said...

I agree, I would much MUCH rather spend our tax return on a vacation or a new camera. ANYTHING but bills. But I doubt that will happen.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs