Friday, February 11, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that I got super excited last night when our account had more money in that it ever had before.

I confess that I saw my doctor this week... and she wants me to consider going low-carb *whimper, whine, cry*

I confess that, while I have a few very good friends, I still haven't made very many friends here.

I confess that I have this weird craving for nutella and croissants.

I confess that I love "The X-Files".

I confess that I have been thinking about selling Scentsy. My friend sells it and she loves it, and I love the scents.. so, maybe?

I confess that I am more in love with Sailor Man today than the day I first laid eyes on him

4 comments:

Rachel Murphy said...

Croissants do me in every time. I love bread.. Any bread! Just smoother it with butter give me a slice of cheese and I have found Nirvana! lol

Hope you have a great weekend and congrats on the money thing... that is always a great feeling :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Low carb sucks but having more money in the bank cancels that out, right?

I have made AMAZING friends through blogging!

Scentsy is a great product. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I have several favorites!

Mamarazzi said...

extra money in the bank is always fab! low carb is hard, but aleast you weren't asked to go NO carb.

see better!

i have lived in my current city for almost 6 yrs now. it sucks here. there people are weird and i spent the first 4 years trying to make a connection with people. it never happened. i am soooo glad that i have the friends that i do and even though we are miles apart the time we do have together is fantastic.

and i agree with Impulsive Addict...she is one of my favorite bloggy friends and we have never met IRL but i luuuuuuurve her!!

Mamarazzi said...

aww man i just went to reply to your lovely comment and you are a no reply blogger. booo.

you should fix that so we can continue the conversation.

i can help you. my email is attached.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs