Friday, February 18, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that I have been feeling like poop the last couple of days

I confess that I somewhat, slightly, enjoyed watched Justin Beiber get shot on CSI last night

I confess that I'm super pumped about Scentsy! I want to be successful!!!


I confess that I've been feeling obsessed with my memories of the 90's lately..

I confess that I had to change my comment setting to "moderate before posting", because I got a weird comment and vibe from 1 person.

I confess that I had to change it back to "normal" posting last night, after I accidentally deleted a comment instead of publishing.

I confess that I am looking forward to going home and playing in the snow.

I confess that I'm glad it's only for a visit. I've turned into such a California Girl.

5 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

I've never tried scentsy but i've heard people love it.

yikes on the blog comment! i hope you get it all worked out.

jennykate77 said...

Where's home? We had Snowmaggeden a week or so ago, so I've had enought snow to last me 'til next year! It was fun while it was here though.

I LOVE Scentsy!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Life with the Lebedas said...

Great Confessions!

I officially hate snow this year. 9 days of school being out sent my into limbo with 2 cranky toddlers. It was fun the first few days though.

Scentsy is awesome! I'm still trying to decide if I want to sell. I go back and forth. It's a great product!

Rachel Murphy said...

Enjoy your snow and please keep it. I have had enough to last until next winter. The kids were home more this year then any other year yet. poor JB shot! he such a sweet kid but my teens would cheer that episode for sure. Well enjoyed your confession.

Have fun with your snow!

Impulsive Addict said...

I can't stand that Beiber kid and I love me some Scentsy!!

Happy Weekend~

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs