Saturday, February 26, 2011

I haven't forgotten you...

We're visiting family and I've just been a little preoccupied. I'm a little disappointed with the "Recipe Swap Tuesday" turnout. I'll just keep posting and hopefully more people will start participating. I'm going to have a few more guest posters. I'm hoping to get them for every Sunday ((if you're interested shoot me a message! - found under the "contact me" tab up top ^^ )).

Sailor Man and I are going to our very first fancy schmancy Navy Party in March, so I've been doing some online shopping to try to find the perfect outfit. One of the problems with being a "plus size" women there is a limited amount of fancy dresses that flatter you. The dress attire is "Cocktail" and since I've never been to an adult fancy party before I don't really know what that means. Thankfully I have lot's of friends on facebook that were more than happy to help me with their opinions. I think I finally have an outfit narrowed down, except accessories. Well that's not all the way true - I haven't picked out a dress. I have 2 that I'm pretty in love with and I'm having a hard time deciding between the 2. 


We're pretty snowed in around here right now. We probably have at least 5" on the ground and we're supposed to get more this weekend. I've turned into such a California girl, I am FREEZING here! Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs