Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's official!

Yup! I'm a new Scentsy Consultant. I'm super excited about this, and much more excited about then I was with my disaster with "Mary Kay" (not that there is anything wrong with Mary Kay, but I spent more money than I earned and it was a disaster..).

So a couple times a month I will do my little plug for it, and I would appreciate your support in it. You can either purchase directly from me or host a party online (you still earn free stuff!). Seriously, your support would be great!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've noticed a lot of bloggers joining. Welcome to the family! I've been selling for a little over 2 years. It's a great company. :) Best of luck to you.

Nicole said...

I totally failed at MK too!! Hahaha, and as you know, I'm new to Scentsy too! Good luck with it! I had a great first week!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs