Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Five




Honest
Splendid
Perfect
Spectacular
Fancy


I'll be Honest - I was jamming out in the shower and while doing my makeup this morning. I did sing into my hairbrush and dance around to "Bon Jovi" pretending the mirror was my audience. Yup. I did.

We have had absolutely splendid weather. I am so sorry to everyone who is suffering but I am enjoying the sunshine!

For Goose's birthday we're taking her to Disneyland, it will be perfect!

I love when my niece calls me just to chat (she's 2), she is spectacular!

After we get our tax return, pay the bills, put money away, finish fixing the car up.. I hope Sailor Man takes me on a fancy date. We haven't been on one in forever, so it's long long over due!


PS. My giveaway ends tomorrow at noon! Click here for your chance to win a $40 CSN gift certificate!!


4 comments:

avgordsuprgddss said...

Thanks for stopping by at avgordsuprgddss. I love to turn the music on when I'm getting ready in the morning.

Nicole said...

LOVE your list! I totally rock out with my hairbrush too :)

Danna said...

I love your list! Your first one cracked me up, I do the EXACT same thing! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am a new follower :)

Beckie said...

Awesome list :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs