Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Five


Excited
Delightful
Thankful
Super
Appreciative
 
I am beyond, beyond, Excited that our tax return and regular pay will be here tomorrow. Bill freedom, here we come! 
 
In fact, I have Delightful some plans for that money. Including bill freedom, disneyland, a trip home to see family, and a real life savings account. 

I am super Thankful that my husband works so I don't have too. I am super Thankful that he joined the military to provide for our family. 
 
I am super excited about this next week, I'm going to talk to a nutritionist about my health to see what options I have. I am not feeling very super about the fact that I might have to go "low-carb". *whimper, whine, cry*

I am very Appreciative of the friends I have made in San Diego. If we do get transferred somewhere else, I will be very sad to leave them. They have made living here super




 
 

3 comments:

Jessa said...

I'm also thankful that I don't have to work outside the home. Makes me a very happy lady! And we did the bill pay thing with our tax return and it's been like lifting a huge weight off our shoulders!

Nicole said...

awesome list! i can't wait to get our tax returns!

Danna said...

That is awesome about your tax returns! I too am so thankful that I am able to stay at home!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs